About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

{ Chantelle & Charles } Engagement

When we talked about what they'd like in their engagement pictures, Chantelle & Charlie new exactly what they wanted. FUN pictures. DIFFERENT pictures. We met at the Alta Plaza Park in San Francisco and were pleasantly surprised to find a playground that made little "J"'s eyes shine! But how do you get that "really fun" in pictures? A spacey, spiderweb-like climbing structure helped a lot but when they pulled out funky sunglasses from a little plastic bag I knew we were all set. Family pictures were followed by a more classic engagement ones in the Embarcadero area, where we fused fun with intimate & some storytelling. Charles is a writer after all & I will see you guys in the fall ;-)







































No comments:

Post a Comment