About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{ Dogs, Roosters, Orchards…and One Totally Amazing Family! } Family Photo Session

OK, I am biased. Barbara is my old childhood friend. She is one of those people I would move back to Europe for. I have only known her new family for a couple of years but it seems like I have known them forever. They are just that great and fun to be around. And their home… I used to come here as a child and thought it was just a perfect pocket of tranquility so close to my busy town. It is still exactly that way. It is so comforting to know that some things never change.


Zagarji Blog-18

A brand new addition to the family..furry Jodi!
Zagarji Blog-9

Zagarji Blog-6

Zagarji Blog-4

Little "N" was absolutely ready for this photoshoot!
Zagarji Blog-3

Zagarji Blog-2

Zagarji Blog-5

Zagarji Blog-1

Zagarji Blog-20

Zagarji Blog-16

Zagarji Blog-17

Zagarji Blog-10

Zagarji Blog-21

Zagarji Blog-7

Zagarji Blog-15

I love her reaction! She was watching Jodi getting into...something smelly ;-)
Zagarji Blog-13

And another one...oh, that joyous spontaneity!
Zagarji Blog-14

Zagarji Blog-8

Zagarji Blog-11

Zagarji Blog-12

Even the most enthusiastic photographic models tire out ;-)
Zagarji Blog-19

No comments:

Post a Comment