About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

{ Five Little Cousins } Family Photo Session
San Francisco Family Photographer

I really enjoy photographing family get-togethers. And when family members who live apart for most of the year gather for the holidays, it is just so obvious how much the time spent together means to them. It is nice to see. This family was no different. Five cousins were so affectionate and playful, and seized every moment. Because you never know what level of activity you will get with five young children (think at least 11 on the scale of 1-10!), we took some indoor family portraits before letting them play outside. We were even able to capture some nice family portraits outdoors, albeit with the help of chocolates!! After getting one, I asked little "M" if she was now ready to smile for the camera. Only 3-year-old, she gave me a very serious look and said: "I was born ready!". And they really were ready to do all the fun playful things. Here are some moments:

TravaBlog

JezicekBlog

BratcaBlog

PoljubckiBlog

AtiBlog

BabicaBlog

MeiBlog

DruzinaBlog

GlasnaBlog

DrevoBlog

PupaBlog

MimikaBlog

ZacudenaBlog

SestricniBlog

MaminaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment