About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{ Melissa & Dave Wedding } "The Ocean Tale"
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer

I love weddings on the Coastside. And it is not just because I don't have to travel far ;-)...They are so full of character, so relaxed and always include flip-flops! For their special day, Melissa and Dave rented out an oceanfront home in Moss Beach. On top of that, they chose an ocean motif that was soft, fluffy and romantic. The deck where the ceremony was performed reminded of a wooden raft that gave the illusion of floating in the ocean. It was worth shooting under strange angels to overpower strong midday sun...later on, we were awarded with orange- and pink-toned evening palette that made for fantastic portrait shots. Enjoy their story!


VisiBlog

DetailsBlog

CevljiBlog

SopekBlog


OblekaCevljiBlog

PrstanBlog

HahaBlog

Priprave1Blog

ResnaBlog

PortretBlog

BWBlog

PupaBlpg

Zenin Blog

FantjeBlog

Okno1Blog

SonceBlog

TortaBlog

KroglaBlog

ViewBlog

PogledBlog

CeremonyBlog

KissBlog

SprevodBlog

VeselaBlog

VrataBlog

LinaBlog

Bluffs Blog

ParBlog

TancicaBlog

MesanaBlog

ObalaBlog

HecBlog

Ples Intense Blog


MamaBlog

VZrakuBlog

PoljubPlesBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment