About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{ Cristi & Ken Wedding } "For a Lifetime"
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer

La Costanera is a gem on the Coastside. And not just a culinary gem. It offers a private retreat, full of character, beautifully decorated in ocean motif, with just the right amount of South American vibe. Perched above beautiful Montara Beach offering stunning views of the Pacific and the bluffs, it really is a special place. When I first visited soon after it opened its door, I was mesmerized by colors, textures, artifacts, design. I said to myself: I can't wait to photograph a wedding here. Cristi and Ken took care of that as they picked La Costanera to be the place to tie their knot...and me as their wedding photographer ;-)

I can't say enough about this couple. They are genuinely nice, warm and make everybody feel so comfortable around them. They know how to enjoy themselves, relax and have a good time. They know what is importart in life. Montara Beach was our "playground" and rewarded us with many special moments. Two families were united on this special day but photographing them, they seemed like they had been one all along. And so...capturing moments was easy and pleasurable. I had the hardest time selecting images for this blog...how do I properly tell the story by showing only a few images? The thing is, I can't. But I do think they convey the message of this very special couple: "Some people touch us for a moment, some for a season and some remain with us for a lifetime. In each other, we have found the one with whom we will spend the rest of our lives loving, honoring and cherishing."


KamenckiBlog

Sand1Blog

DetailsBlog

TortaBlog

LadjaBlog

PripraveBlog

UmetniskaBlog

RokiBlog

JokaBlog

MeditacijaBlog

MojaBlog

StojiBlog

PoljubBlog

SprehodBlog

ObalaBlog

Obala2Blog

CoupleBlog

CeloBlog

TekBlog

Hecna1Blog

SincekBlog

Roki1Blog

NogeBlog

HahaBlog

PrviPlesBlog

PlesBlog

Torta1Blog

GledaBlog

PoljubcekBlog

SopekBlog

PortretBlog

NightBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment