About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{ The Fields of Yellow } Family Photo Session
San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

I met this lively family at their home in North Bay. There, I caught little "M" in such a great mood that I pulled out my camera right away and (arguably!) captured the happiest images of the day. We later wandered into gorgeous mustard fields of Napa and watched little guy interact with his mom, dad and enormous sea of flowers. Stay happy as you keep discovering this world, little guy!


SmejkoBlog

HahaBlog

ResenBlog

KolazMateoBlog

KlobukBlog

UckeBlog

FamilyDoubleBlog

PoljubcekBlog

NosekBlog

NeboBlog

TrenutekBlog

SvetlobaBlog

YellowBlog

RoziceBlog

PoljaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment