About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{ Sisters } Family Photo Session
Half Moon Bay Family Photographer

It was one of those (oh, so cherished!) perfect days on the Coastside...Late afternoon sunshine filtered through a veil of long thin clouds, gentle breeze, the air warm enough for the scent of eucalyptus, cypress and ocean salts to almost become aroma-therapeutic...;-) Too poetic, maybe, but this is the fact: It was a perfect day for a photo session.

These were meant to be surprise pictures for their Mom. The older daughter almost heading for college and the younger, pre-schooler, sweet and cute as a button. This was not the first time I had taken pictures of her so, immediately, she got comfortable in front of the camera and started dancing in a grassy field. Absolutely no posing necessary ;-). Through the grass, the cypress forest, the blooming-in-blue field of flowers we went to the beach. I take pictures of the kids on the beach all the time but I haven't seen one quite as excited in a really long time!

Enough said. Here are the pictures...


JackieDuo1Blog

JackieDuo2Blog

FamilyBlog

ObjemBlog

SestriBlog

KissBWBlog

PotkaBlog

PrstkiBlog

RokiceBlog

LumpaBlog

NaslonjenaBlog

RozicaBlog

GledaBlog

TeceTrioBlog

MivkaBlog

RokiBlog

NogeBlog

GradBlog

PlazaBlog

ZahodBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment