About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Sunday, November 24, 2013

{ Sweet Trio + doggie }
San Francisco Family Photographer
Half Moon Bay Photographer

I know, I know...I haven't made a proper, long blog post in quite a while. That's the bad news. But the good news is...I have been working around the clock, meeting many fun families and I have tons of blog material to choose from. It is all coming, stay tuned ;-)

It was the first photo session for this family and I am so honored they picked me to capture the early months in life of their little man. What a patient and calm baby he is, must be getting it from his parents ;-) It was so easy with them. We hung around the house first (and their doggie was cautiously guarding the baby the entire time) then drove to a nearby open space in search of some privacy and good light. We found both! Here are some snippets from our morning together.

Blog19 Blog10 Blog11 Blog12 Blog9 Blog14 Blog18 Blog17 Blog13 Blog16 Blog15 Blog21 Blog1 Blog2 Blog3 Blog5 Blog20 Blog4 Blog6 Blog7 Blog8

No comments:

Post a Comment