About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

{ Woodside Forest Wedding }
Half Moon Bay Photographer
Woodside California Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photographer Slovenia

Aliza and Kyle were married last month in a Woodside redwood grove. Their wedding was such a treat to document. I felt like I knew them for a long time just by witnessing their special day. I was told to focus on capturing candid moments and their family & friends enjoying themselves. Just as if it was one normal weekend day full of fun, music, laughter, good food, drinks and outdoor games. I captured all of it, but mostly, I captured lots of love. And just as I thought the day couldn't get any better, the end-day light started to glow and we quickly walked to a nearby meadow and let the magic happen. I was going to post "just a few", but even with 50+, I am just scratching the surface. Lovely, guys, and all the best!

A+Kblog1 A+Kblog2 A+Kblog3 A+Kblog4 A+Kblog5 A+Kblog6 A+Kblog7 A+Kblog8 A+Kblog9 A+Kblog10 A+Kblog11 A+Kblog12 A+Kblog13 A+Kblog14 A+Kblog15 A+Kblog16 A+Kblog17 A+Kblog18 A+Kblog19 A+Kblog20 A+Kblog21 A+Kblog22 A+Kblog23 A+Kblog24 A+Kblog25 A+Kblog27 A+Kblog26 A+Kblog28 A+Kblog29 A+Kblog30 A+Kblog31 A+Kblog33 A+Kblog34 A+Kblog35 A+Kblog36 A+Kblog37 A+Kblog38 A+Kblog32 A+Kblog39 A+Kblog40 A+Kblog41 A+Kblog42 A+Kblog43 A+Kblog44 A+Kblog45 A+Kblog46 A+Kblog47 A+Kblog48 A+Kblog49 A+Kblog50 A+Kblog51 A+Kblog52 A+Kblog53 A+Kblog54 A+Kblog55 A+Kblog56 A+Kblog57 A+Kblog58

No comments:

Post a Comment