About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Friday, March 13, 2015

{ The Moment }
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer
San Francisco Wedding Photographer

"And what a remarkable thing it is,

the moment you fall in love.

One minute you think you've got it all together,

the rest of your life ahead of you,

planned and timed to perfection.

And then a split-second later she catches the light a certain way,

a veil lifts - and you are changed forever."

~ Beau Taplin

Z roko v roki Web

No comments:

Post a Comment