About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

{ Smile }
Half Moon Bay Photographer
Santa Cruz California Photographer
San Francisco Family Photographer

A smile is the shortest distance between two people.

SmileWeb

No comments:

Post a Comment