About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Sunday, January 1, 2017

{ Yes }
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer
Half Moon Bay Photographer
Santa Cruz Wedding Photographer

no one else, love,

will sleep in my dreams.

you will go,

we will go together,

over the waters of time.

no one else will travel through the shadows with me,

only you,

evergreen,

ever sun,

ever moon.

~ pablo neruda

EngagementBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment