About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Monday, December 14, 2009

{ Jessica }

Meet Jessica, a high-school student with beautiful long hair...and the most noble intentions! We met in the harbor of her (and mine) coastal hometown just hours before she was headed to her hair stylist to get a short haircut. She donated her hair to a kid with cancer. It warms my heart to be part of her important project...



No comments:

Post a Comment