About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{ Nettie & Angelo } Wedding

My last wedding of the year 2009...Nettie and Angelo were married on a beautiful winter day just a few days short of Christmas. It was such a pleasure working with them. They were so easy going and warm, it was impossible to be stressed. And that's when great moments are so easily captured! Besides that...don't they make a really photogenic couple? Here's to new beginnings and all the best to you guys & your wonderful young family!



No comments:

Post a Comment