About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{ Wedding Dress, Take #2 } Photo Shoot

She is fun, lively, playful. She is soooo comfortable in front of the camera. She was not happy with the way her wedding pictures turned out a few years ago. So she decided to give her wedding dress a second chance...Turns out she wasn't the only one having a blast! When I got home, I did not download the pictures first, like I usually do after a photoshoot. I went to the storage and brought out a dusty box with my own wedding dress. I rarely want to be on the other side of the camera but I just might do it for such a fun project ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment