About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Sunday, May 16, 2010

{ "The Cookie Monster" } Family Photo Session

Little "J" likes the Cookie Monster. She even had one (a tiny little one) in her hair for this family photo session. We had so much fun up in the hills and vineyards of East Bay. It just took a while for the Cookie Monster to cheer the little girl up. She did not want to have her pictures taken! Only when we promised her that she could still run and pick flowers (and really did not have to smile into the camera) she relaxed and got soooooo happy. After that, it was easy and she was the very last one to get tired.

Growing up, my dad always said that I had tears and laughter packed in the same bag ;-) I thought about it when editing these pictures. Just look at the first two (taken only minutes apart)!




































No comments:

Post a Comment