About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{ Those Big Eyes! } Family Photo Session

Kids and babies often close their eyes or simply look away from my camera.
Baby "N", however, was obviuosly so fascinated by it that his eyes opened wide every time I pressed that shutter button. At the beginning, anyway. Then he got tired and just wanted to be kissed and held...by everybody. It was then time for his older brother ("Look, my T-shirt sais Big Brother!!!") to get some "Air-Time".



























No comments:

Post a Comment