About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Thursday, July 1, 2010

{ The Colors of Love } Engagement Session

I have to admit, I have been wishing for a colorful photo shoot for a while. My recent photo sessions stayed in the colder color spectrum and while the blues and the greens can be vibrant and fantastic, I just really missed the other side of the rainbow. So when Erin, a-bride-to-be, showed up on the steps of Grace Cathedral wearing bright-red vintage dress and turquoise bracelet and earrings (accompanied with "muy simpatico" fiancée Scott AND a big smile of her face), I thought !Yes, this is going to be fun! Erin & Scott were really great. They were up for anything and just never got tired. We walked the hills of their Nob Hill neighborhood and they took me to places dear to their heart. Each place gave a colorful seal to their romance. The golden charm of the famous cathedral, the play of light among wooden pillars in Huntington park, the rainbow colors of graffiti walls, the green of the hidden city-forest alley, the yellow of the passing tour bus, the deep blue of the late-afternoon sky. And among that color explosion were Scott and Erin, spontaneous, affectionate, smiling, joking and very much in love.


Veter v laseh Collage

Katedrala Blog

Trio

Haha

Stopnice Blog

Pogled Blog

Ples Blog

Labirint

FatTire Blog

Sonce Blog

Steber Blog

Oooooo Blog

Klopca Blog

Forest Blog

Grafiti Blog

Rokice Blog

Barve Blog

City2

city1

Ograja Blog

Presenecena Blog

Roki Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment