About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Summer in Europe

I have been so lucky to spend some quality summer time with my family in Europe. It goes without saying that I brought my camera and took a (ridiculously high!) number of pictures. However, I did and experiment and only took ONE lens. Fixed focal length, 50mm one. I even did a few photo shoots solely with this lens. I pushed myself to be creative and ended up with some wonderful photographs. I have so much to blog about! Stay tuned! To warm you up, here is one of the princess "A" and her gorgeous eyes.


Eyes Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment