About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

{Baby "B" & Big Brother} Family Photo Session
San Mateo Family Photographer

We had a plan. Baby "B" was brand-new and therefore deserved to get ALL of the camera attention on the day of this photo session. But there was one little twist...he did not like that idea ;-) After only 5 minutes he started to cry and did not stop for the duration of my visit. So we took the object of distress (the camera) away from his sight and then...well, then his cute big brother volunteered to help us out and take the stage! He posed with his big eyes and long eyelashes, he showed me his vegetable garden (and ate some peas in the process!) and played with his daddy. Most of all, he showed me the love that he feels for his parents and little "B". Special moments in a loving family happen all the time, regardless of the moods, regardless of the tears.

Papica-1

Papica-4

Papica-3

Papica-7

Papica-5

Papica-9

Papica-2

Papica-11

Papica-12

Papica-8

Papica-13

Papica-6

Papica-10

No comments:

Post a Comment