About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

{ Erin & Scott Wedding } "I left my Heart in San Francisco"
San Francisco Wedding Photographer

Their special day started with the bus ride to the Presidio, continued with beautiful ceremony at First Presbiterian Church and ended up with a big party on Ghirardelli Square. I will just let the pictures tell the story of this All-San-Franciscan wedding affair...


Nevesta Blog

Fantek na avtobusu Blog

Avtobus Blog

Priprave Blog

Remember E&S engagement session? The Colors of Love? Here we go again...!
Pisana Blog

Portret Blog

Cerkev Blog

Pricakovanje Blog

Pred Obredom Blog

Roze Blog

Prihod Blog

Pogled Blog

Obred Blog

Fantek Blog

Sveti Smeh

I was so happy to get this shot of the ring exchange. I was far back on the balcony with my long lens due to very strict photography policy of the church.
Prstan Blog

Kiss Blog

Mimohod Blog

Cestitke Blog

Alkatraz Blog

The moments during the speeches were fantastic! I had to pull myself together and not laugh to keep the images sharp ;-) Easier said than done...
Oce Govor Blog

Oce Govor Collage Blog

Haha Blog

Druzica Govor Blog

AtaMama Blog

Govor Blog

Poljubcek Blog

Ples1 Blog

Torta Blog

Pleas z Ocetom Blog

Ples Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment