About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

{ Laura & David Wedding } "A Special Day in the Canyon"
Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Among the rolling hills of East Bay lies a hidden canyon. I love when my clients bring me to places I never knew existed! To reach Wildwood Acres, you drive through a residential neighbourhood, completely expecting the road to dead-end. But no, you leave it behind and enter a windy road into a secluded canyon. And then it is just trees, gardens of flowers and lots of privacy. What a great place for a wedding!

I first met Laura at an art expo that we both attended, presenting our crafts. When she later called and asked me to be her wedding photographer, I was very honored. Working with her would be an exciting mixture of our artistic expressions. I knew that she was going to plan her special day with sophisticated taste and grace. What I did not know was, how much she adored her future husband-to-be (together with his cute dog!) and what great swing dancers they both were ;-) Placing all these details into the equation could only result in a wedding day that was as colorful, elegant and unique as one can possibly imagine. These days I am finishing their photobook and wanted to share some highlights.


DetailsBlog

SopekBlog

PripraveBlog

Vodnjak

DeznikiBlog

TortaBlog

KuzaBlog

PrihodBlog

OltarBlog

VrtBlog

I love this moment! I don't think they realized I was already taking pictures ;-)
SkritBlog

BendBlog

More happy moments...
HappyBlog

...and a tender one...
Objem-1

ShoesBlog

SwingBlog

OnaBlog

One of Laura's favorites...
AntiqueKissBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment