About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

{ Little She-Bear and The Lighthouse Keeper } Family Photo Sesion
San Mateo Family Photographer

It was a cold, windy day on the coast. The kind of wind that goes through you and chills you to the bones. But that did not phase this brave family. The pictures were going to be printed for daddy’s surprise birthday party and there was no time to reschedule. So they roughed it through blown-away hair and goose bumps. We wrapped the kids into warm blankets where they kept smiling, playing and…making funny faces! Even The Lighthouse Keeper was hiding from the wind and little “J” had no luck at getting him out of his cozy place. We guessed he was resting for his night-shift ;-)

OtrockaBlog

PogledBlog

Little "A" is just so cute!
BunnyBlog

AtiBlog-2

PoljubcekBlog

MamiBlog

DvaBlog

Kissing little sister is fun but being silly is the best...and she likes it, too!
HecnaBlog

DruzinaBlog

Grandma tried really hard to make her grandson look into the camera. When she stopped trying we captured this moment of his pure admiration...
BabicaBlog-2

...and another one
ObjemBlog

JosephBlog

UckeBlog

Hello, Lighthouse Keeper, pick up!
HaloBlog

I think I hear him!!!
PoslusaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment