About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

{That One Cute Tooth!} Family Photo Session
Bay Area Family Photographer

I took pictures of Baby "Z" when she had only been on this world for two weeks...and it seems like yesterday! Here she is, at six month, proudly showing her very first tooth. Although her mom complained that the second one is on the way and making her moody, I could not tell that at all while pressing the shutter at her perfectly round, joyous, perpetually smiling face ;-)


ZobekBlog

PoljubcekBlog

KraviceBlog

GledaBlog

ZamisljenaBlog

RitkaBlog

With her proud little brother...
ZoeLucasBlog

...who is also a little sneaky ;-)
LukasBlog

Daddy, what are these cool stringy toys attached to your head?
KitkeBlog

Love those eyes!
UckeBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment