About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{ Deborah & Matt Wedding } Part I
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer

Wow, I am having such a hard time picking the images for this posting. I want to post all of them! There were so many great, fun, emotional moments that happened during the 12-hour period that I spent with Deborah and Matt. I just can't say enough about this couple and their families. I felt like I was photographing my own family event. And it definitely shows on the pictures. Deb and Matt exchanged their vows on a beautiful estate of Cypress Meadows, Moss Beach. This is only Part One of the whole day. Just wait until the party really starts ;-)


Deborah works for a shoe company and they custom-made this stylish pair for her special day. She not only wore them the whole day...she hiked and danced in them, too!
ImeniBlog-17

Prstan Blog-16

Sprej Blog-14

Shoes-2

OgledaloBlog-18

OblekaBlog-15

The emotions starting to pour out...
DressBlog-19

Dress-5

Yes, yes, the bridesmades got their shoes as well ;-)
CevljiBlog-13

NevestaBlog-21

Deborah's doggie could not believe we were leaving him behind
Doggie-10

NaPotBlog-20

Kamen Blog-3

PismoBlog-24

Veranda-4

LepaBlog-22

Suites for bridesmaids and groomsmen were door-to-door...BUT, there was a wall. And it made for some fun pictures! Deborah and Matt talked and touched but they did not see aech other!
TerasaBlog-23

TokTok-12

Roki-11

ZeninBlog-25

Ceremony-8

CakaBlog-26

VeselaBlog-27

Laugh-9

Ring-6

TrenutekBlog-28

This car has been in Deborah's family for many years
DipperBlog-29

PorivamoBlog-30

Finally alone among the Cypress Trees...well, almost alone ;-)
DrevesaBlog-31

PoljubBlog-32

SprehodBlog-33

LasjeBlog-34

GozdBlog-35

Kiss-1

No comments:

Post a Comment