About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{ Mommy Moments } Special Offer for Mother's Day 2011
San Francisco Family Photographer

This spring, give yourself a gift of capturing some precious moments with your little ones. Mommies are usually the ones running around with the camera, capturing those moments. And then we realize that we don't really have that many pictures WITH our kids.

Special Mother's Day promotion this year includes beautiful metallic 12x18 mounted print with any Family Session booking.

To Mommies!

LoveBlog

Nezna

MojMojBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment