About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{ Raining Sunshine } Family Photo Session
Half Moon Bay Family Photographer

When I come home from a photo session that includes photographing young children I know one thing. I captured great portraits and great moments. However, these sessions are so high-energy and so fast-paced that I don't know exactly what kind of expressions and moments I captured. So when I sit down in my digital darkroom and start working on files, the magic happens all over again. I work my way through details, emotions, those fractions of a moment and put them all into a story. By the time the story is complete, I have sore back and tired eyes but I am so so pumped to go out and shoot again. It is the best feeling! And in the process, I meet these amazing kids and families.

I really enjoyed discovering moments from session with little Miss "K". She is not even 3-years-old but has a huge personality, is active and playful but at the end... just a girly-girl. Sunny afternoon did not distract her from wearing her cute rain attire and it made for some fun colorful pictures. She later picked her red tutu and adorned herself with "jewelry". Very meticulously and seriously ;-) But the umbrella had to stay. The sunshine was raining heavily after all...even from her face.


SkornjiCopek

PupaZDeznikomBlog

DeznikTrioBlog

PoglejBlog

PalckaBlog

SkritaDuoBlog

ResnaBlog

TravaBlog

ZadovoljnaBlog

HappyBlog

LiciloBlog

BeadsBlog

CutiePieBlog

LoviBlog

BliznjaBlog

GorBlog

MezikneBlog

BugBlog

VTraviBlog

PolovickaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment