About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Friday, October 7, 2011

{ End-of-The-Year Special Offer } & Introducing...VideoSlideshows !

I am so excited to show off my latest product, custom-made VideoSlideshows! Especially because I know my clients will love them just as much as I do. They contain a complete collection of photographs from our family/portrait sessions and can be watched on your smart phone, computer or, being high-resolution & HD, even on your big-screen at home.

Since it so happened that I am launching VideoSlideshows at the end of the year, I want to OFFER THEM COMPLIMENTARY (!) for a limited time. They can be a great gift for any family member, a close friend or that-special-person in your life.

This is going to be my End-of-The-Year gift to everybody who books a family/portrait session between now and the end of January 2012. After that, VideoSlideshows will sell for $150 a copy.

Past clients also get to enjoy this special offer and can purchase a copy at 50% off until the end of 2011. Just e-mail me at nnekrep@gmail.com.

Of course, you want to know how they look like ;-)
Here is the link: Featured Video Slideshow

Each VideoSlideshow is completely custom-made with fantastic video-based transitions. You can even pick your favorite music. However, I get to do ALL of the photography!!! ;-)

A big thank you goes to little "R" and his mommy. I so very much enjoyed your endless ideas, playfulness and energy! At the end of our photo session I knew that your pictures deserve a special place...

OR-Blog

3 comments:

  1. This video is precious and a great keepsake for any family. And the pictures themselves are gorgeous. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this slideshow is really beautiful! There is so much positive energy in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete