About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

{ Kaley & Charlie Wedding }
"Of Love and Lavender"
San Jose Wedding Photographer
Half Moon Bay Wedding Photographer

I was so happy to be able to work with Kaley and Charlie. They are just so sweet and even made a hectic schedule look relaxing and doable. All weddings are emotional, but this one was special. Love is always in abundance when two people tie the knot but we are people after all, very different and showing emotions in many different ways. Well, Kaley and Charlie did not hold them back. They care for each other so deeply and it showed in every minute that I spent photographing their wedding day. You guys are special and I know you are going to be so very happy together!

Oh, and there was lavender, lots of it! Charlie is a chef and as a wedding favor a couple put together a little booklet with lavender recipes. How cool is that! I am not sure you know, but the old Dalmatian proverb says that if you put lavender on the bed sheets, the husband and wife won't argue ;-) Here you go, for a little bit of good laugh!!


Lavender1Blog

BrideBlog

LavenderRecipeBlog

RingLavenderBlog

CeremonyBlog

CeremonyRingBlog

Kaley's sisters tearing up during heartfelt ceremony...
SestriBlog

CeloBWBlog

KissBlog

HiddenBlog

Before & After the Ceremony. Mid-day light was extremely harsh...
ClockBlog

...but then we discovered this little alley with wonderful natural light! ;-)
AlleyTeaser

CeloBlog

KoridorBlog

PortretBlog

PupaBlog

VeselaBlog

Wonderful Moments...
TrenutekBlogjpg

SolzeBlog

OceBlog

...and tons of fun dancing!
WideBlog

PunckaBlog

TortaBlog

Love this! A beautiful family slow-dancing...
FamilyDanceBlog

PalmeBlog

SrceBlog

LuckeBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment