About The Photographer

My photo
I have been taking photographs all my life. At age 10, I borrowed my father's old Pentax camera and headed out to the fields. I took my first photography class a year after under the guidance of a documentary filmmaker, developed my first B&W photo and was hooked. I have never stopped "thinking in frames" since. I pursued a career in science that trained me to be thorough, precise, patient. But photography remained my passion and I am only truly happy when behind the camera.

Website: http://www.themagicoflight.com

Follow The-Magic-of-Light Photography on Facebook ~

Read and Write Reviews on Yelp ~

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{ Mother's Day Special }
Half Moon Bay Family Photographer
San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

Motherhood is an incredible journey. It opened my mind and heart in so many ways. I went from not being able to imagine being a mom (much less a good one!)to embracing it completely and let it become the best thing that ever happened to me.

Countless times, as I find myself completely consumed by my kids' hugs, tickling games, reading sessions and snuggles, I just wish somebody was there to capture the moment. All I need is an extra pair of hands... That's exactly what I want to give you, mommies. This photo session can be a special surprise from dad, but it is mostly meant as a gift that mommy will give to herself.

Mother's Day Special { $350 }

{ 1 hour photo session with mommy & kids }

{ 15 high resolution digital files }

{ 8x12 fine-art print }

This offer will run until the end of April 2013. To schedule your session, contact me at 415-283-7412 or nnekrep@gmail.com

To Motherhood!

Nada

Mother'sDay72

No comments:

Post a Comment